AIB Bank Investment and Securities Services - provides investment services in equities, currency funds, property; also IFSC fund administration, global custody.
Allen C. Ewing & Co. - specializing in mergers and acquisitions, valuations and fairness opinions, private placements, public offerings, and corporate restructurings.
Ambient Capital Group - capital raising (equity and debt), mergers and acquisitions, corporate partnerships and strategic alliances, opinions, and financial advisory.
Banc Stock Group, Inc. - specializes in buying, holding, and selling the stock of publicly and privately traded community banks. Offers a mutual fund, valuation, investment bank services, and more.
Barrington Industries Ltd. - specializing in corporate mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, business valuations, and corporate restructuring advisory services.
Beecken Petty & Company - private investment management firm providing venture capital and management services for growth companies in the healthcare services industries.
Bengur Bryan and Co. - provides private placements, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, and other financial advisory services to middle-market companies.
Berwind Financial Group - provides investment banking and investment management services for middle market industrial and service businesses and financial institutions.
Blount Parrish and Company, Inc. - investment banking firm specializing in tax-exempt municipal, solid waste, higher education, utility system and industrial project finance.
BlueStone Capital Partners, L.P. - investment banking and brokerage firm. public offerings, private placements, bridge financings, and merger and acquisition advisory services.
Bowles Hollowell Conner & Co. - Charlotte, NC - investment banking firm dedicated exclusively to serving the corporate finance needs of middle market companies. We advise clients on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and financings.
Bridgewater Advisors LLC - Tiburon, CA - a full service advisory firm providing consulting and investment banking services to institutional and individual clients.
Cappello Capital Corp. - boutique investment banking organization that specializes in the private placement of equity and equity-linked securities for publicly traded companies.
Carter & Company - Connecticut investment banking firm specializing in raising debt and equity capital, mergers and acquisitions, and valuation studies for entrepreneurial companies.
Chaffe & Associates, Inc. - specializes in business valuation, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance services, and services to financial institutions.
Chan Corporation - international corporation specialising in private and personal banking and investment services for high net worth individuals.
Channel Islands Equities - Oxnard, CA - provides traditional advisory and transactional private investment banking services to both emerging growth private companies, individual investors and strategic/financial buyers.
Cross Border Enterprises - international private equity financial advisory services for mid-sized companies in the US, developed markets, and selected emerging markets.
CS First Boston - global investment banking and securities firm working in close cooperation with Credit Suisse to serve both users and suppliers of capital around the world.
De Bellas & Co. - investment banking firm providing merger, acquisition, and financial advisory services to staffing and information technology consulting businesses.
Deutsche Ausgleichsbank (DtA) - supports investments in the future of Germany as a business location, such as business startups, environmental protection and innovative technological projects.
Donald & Co. Securities Inc. - offers expertise in selecting small, successful, emerging growth companies in the fields of high technology, medical products and services and energy.
Environmental Financial Products Ltd. - developing market-based solutions to social issues. Currently developing a carbon dioxide emissions trading program using certified tradable offsets to prevent global warming.
Fahnestock Structured Asset Sales Group - investment bank specializing in the securitization of new clases of assets including entertainment royalty bonds.
Friedman, Billings, Ramsey & Co. Inc. - institutional brokerage, research and investment banking firm specializing in thrift institutions, banks, real estate and home builders.
Gilford Securities Incorporated - offering public and private financing to companies of various types and investment advice to both retail and institutional clients.
Global Alliance Ltd - venture investment bank offers strategic advisory, valuation, and mergers and acquisition consulting services. Offices in the U.S., Hong Kong, Japan, and the U.K.
Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin - A national investment banking firm serving more than 5,000 clients over the past 25 years. Houlihan Lokey's specialties include business and securities valuation and financial opinions, and more.
Hyundai International Merchant Bank - Seoul, S. Korea - offers foreign currency banking, the arrangement of international finance, leasing, corporate finance, securities investment trust and short-term financing.
Inter-Pacific Capital Corporation - Los Angeles, CA - independent merchant banking group concentrating on East Asia and the U.S. We provide high quality financial advisory services to industrial and commercial firms.
Isabelle Dubé, Traduction, rédaction et révision - Translation and Revision Services (English-French and French-English). Specializing in Technical (computing, web sites, automotive, owners manual and electronics), Administrative, Legal, Financial and General Translation.
J.P. Carey, Inc. - specializes in raising capital in quick, efficient, and discreet private placements that serve as an alternative to secondary public offerings.
M. S. Farrell & Company, Inc. - New York, NY - management services for emerging growth companies, investment banking, public offerings, market support.
Mandeville Partners, LLC - venture capital and investment banking services specializing in small to mid-size companies in telecommunications and related businesses.
Merchant Capital Group Limited - providing financial advisory and investment banking services in corporate finance, merger, acquisition, divestiture, and restructuring transactions.
Meta Capital Corp. - investment banking firm that provides financing and strategic advice to middle market and emerging growth companies
Newbridge Strategies LLC - offers investment banking services to middle market companies including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, strategic advisory, and business valuations.
Newbury, Piret & Company, Inc. - providing a full range of corporate finance services, including M&A advisory and valuations, to middle-market public and private companies.
Parker/Hunter Incorporated - independently owned stock brokerage and investment banking firm, with offices located in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia.
Political & Economic Risk Consultancy, Ltd - Political and Economic Risk Analysis of Asian countries including China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand.
Resource Financial Corporation - investment services firm providing investment banking, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and planning, and strategy development services.
Select Capital Markets Mid-Atlantic Inc - arranging funding for small to medium sized international corporations that wish to expand in their markets or acquire new businesses.
Shattan Group, LLC - independent investment banking firm specialized in raising, as agent, private equity and equity-related capital for private and public emerging growth/middle market companies.
Stratagem Partnering Inc. - manages strategic partnering transactions - mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and strategic capital raising - for software companies.
Updata Group, Inc - information technology investment banking, focusing on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) for software and IT professional services/consulting companies. Principals: Ira Cohen and Barry Goldsmith.
Veber Partners - Portland, Oregon based Northwest focused investment banking and advisory firm specializing in raising capital, corporate sales, mergers, acquisitions, and financial restructurings.
Veronis, Suhler & Associates Inc - investment bankers for the communications, media, publishing, broadcasting, interactive digital media, and information industries.
Weintraub & Associates, LLC - We are a merchant banking firm that specializes in the evaluation and implementation of management buyouts, reorganizations, start-ups, restructurings and turnarounds.
(Back to Financial Services)
- Ablondi, Foster, Sobin & Davidow - specializing in international trade regulation, customs, antitrust, unfair competition, intellectual property and international transactions.
- Afridi & Angell - corporate and financial legal practice with expertise in the Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia.
- Aftab & Savitt, P.C - pointers on doing business in Russia, women-owned businesses and business law tips for US businesses.
- Altreuter and Habermehl - features updated articles on international law and liability issues.
- Atkin & Yin International Law Offices - service provider in the China trade offering a unique service in the business, legal, and government communities.
- Baker & McKenzie - with 55 offices in 34 countries, offering expertise in every area of business law.
- Barnes, Richardson & Colburn - specializing in customs law and international trade.
- Carnelutti Law Firm - international law firm with offices in Milan, New York and London.
- Cedras, Constance - specializing in international business and commercial law.
- Chadbourne & Parke - full service international law firm specializing in all aspects of corporate, transactional, commercial, litigation, insurance and reinsurance matters.
- De Chambrun and Partners - provides corporations and individuals with international, European, and French legal and tax advice and services.
- di Domenico, Philip - practices in International contracts, litigation, ADR and collections.
- Dobson & Pinci Law Offices - international law firm with offices in Europe, the United States and Canada. Providing services to multinational corporations.
- Enriquez, González, Aguirre y Ochoa - Mexican law firm highly specialized in transborder business operations, foreign investment, maquiladora ventures.
- Ferrero and Arrieta - legal advisory in customs administrative and court procedures related to products to be imported or exported from Venezuela. In Spanish and English.
- First Law Offices of Korea - a full-service law firm specializing in international business transactions and intellectual property matters.
- Formosa Transnational Attorneys at Law - professional law firm in Taiwan.
- Frick & Frick - international firm, with offices in Switzerland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and China.
- Frilot, Partridge, Kohnke & Clements, L.C. - national and international scope in areas such as maritime law, products liability, and insurance defense.
- FTAA Consulting, Inc. - legal services for doing business in all Latin American countries.
- G.E.I.E. Carnelutti Law Firms - a group of international law firms covering all International, EC and domestic matters.
- Gomez Pinzon & Asociados Abogados - Colombia-based commercial firm specializing in international financing and business law.
- Hara Rothschild - a full service law firm specializing in meeting the needs of Japanese banks, corporations and government organizations doing business in North America.
- Herrington, Charles D. - serves U.S. and foreign companies doing business abroad and persons who need visas to live and work in the U.S.
- Hewlett Beck & Arad, LLP - British Virgin Islands based law firm dedicated to serving the legal and corporate needs of international business clients.
- Interleges - an international association of independent law firms with similar expertise.
- Julio Neri Faría & Asociados (JNF) - extensive experience in international litigation. Correspondent of Hughes Hubbard & Reed.
- Larsson Group, L.L.P. - areas include domestic and international business law, corporate formation, immigration, estate planning, real estate, and litigation.
- LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae, L.L.P - international firm headquartered in NYC, represents clients in insurance, energy, banking, financial services, telecommunications, and transportation.
- Levine & Okoshken - American-European law firm with offices in Paris, Aix-en-Provence and Lyon, France.
- Michael Prestia International - International commercial collections on a contingency basis in over two hunded countries with correspondent law firms.
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy - globally recognized firm preeminent in financial and corporate law.
- Miller Canfield Online - offices in Michigan, Washington, D.C., Florida, New York, & Poland with environmental, estate planning, health, labor, litigation, municipal, real estate, tax, and telecom.
- Pacific Rim Advisory Council - strategic alliance of 27 independent law firms doing substantial business in the Pacific Rim region.
- Rivera, Bolivar y Castanedas - law firm specializing in contract, maritime, judicial, corporate and trust law.
- Wasserman Schnedier & Babb - regularly representing clients in matters involving antidumping, countervailing duty, quotas and other import restriction proceedings
- World Legal Services, Ltd. - founded in 1990 to provide legal & related services to small and medium business and individuals participating within the global marketplace.
- Wright, Paul J. - international business and transactional practice specializing in commercial litigation.
- Wuesthoff & Wuesthoff - serving both international and domestic clients in the areas of import/export law and general practice matters.
- Wunsch Monnet Law Chambers - represents international companies doing business in the Silicon Valley and the United Kingdom.
- ZhongZi Law Office - serves both Chinese and foreign clients and handles legal affairs concerning major Chinese and foreign economic cases.
- Zur & Friedman - international trade, foreign investment, franchising and real estate.